The Cultural Association El Bujío, de Segura de León, organiser of the «Oyola Fabián International Documentary Film Festival» (OFFCINEDOC), with the aim of publicising the festival and promoting public participation for the second edition of the festival, to be held from 21 to 26 August 2023, announces the «First OFFCINEDOC Poster Contest», which is governed by the following conditions:
- Any person of any nationality may participate, as long as they are at least 16 years old.
- A maximum of 3 entries per participant may be submitted.
- The theme of the poster is free, but it must be related to documentary film and make reference to the town in which it is held, Segura de León.
- A space must be left at the bottom of the design to include the logos of the organisation and the sponsoring and collaborating organisations.
- The works may not be signed by the author and must be original and unpublished, not having been submitted in other competitions and not involving in whole or in part, copying or plagiarism of other works.
- The works must include in a visible place and forming part of the design itself, the following inscription:
“II OFFCINEDOC. Oyola Fabián Festival Internacional de Cine Documental. Del 21 al 26 de Agosto de 2023. Segura de León (Extremadura – España)”
- The use of any process or technique is permitted, whether photographic, manual or computerised, in colour or black and white, and always taking into account the technical possibility of its reproduction in physical format.
- The works must be A3 size (420mm high x 297mm wide) and always vertically.
Deadline and form of presentation
- Works may be submitted from 6 February until 17 March 2023 at 23:59h.
- The works can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: «Asoc. Cultural El Bujío, C/ Pedro Crespo nº4 – bajo, 06270 Segura de León (Badajoz)», enclosing the completed entry form in a sealed envelope attached to the work submitted (in this case, entries submitted by postal line must be available at their destination no later than the closing date for submission of entries, irrespective of the date of dispatch and the postmark).
Selection of works
- A jury made up of people chosen by the organisation will be in charge of evaluating the works presented according to their quality and originality.
- The Asoc. Cultural El Bujío reserves the right to declare the prize void if the jury considers that none of the works meet the requirements indicated or do not reach the minimum level of quality established by the jury.
- The best work will become the property of the Asoc. Cultural El Bujío, which will use it to advertise and promote the festival in the way it considers best, and in any of the formats it deems appropriate, whether physical or computerised.
- The organisation may manipulate the design to include or modify any aspect that has not been included in these rules, after consulting the author of the design.
- A single prize of €100 will be awarded.
- The competition decision will be made on 18 March 2023 and the author of the selected work will be informed by e-mail or phone on the same day.
- The non-winning works will be deposited at the headquarters of the Asoc. Cultural El Bujío, and may be withdrawn by their author within a period of three months from the publication of the decision of the competition.
- Once this period has elapsed, they will become the property of the El Bujío Cultural Association, which may use them for the same purposes as the winning entry and under the same conditions.
- The participant must be the sole owner of the copyright of the poster and its elements. In the event of claims for image rights or authorship by third parties, the participant shall be solely responsible.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the author, without prejudice to the moral rights that correspond to him/her, grants the Asoc. Cultural El Bujío the right to use the poster in publications, media or any other activity it deems appropriate, including transfer to third parties. Likewise, the author grants the economic rights to use the poster and the elements that make it up, although the organisation will display the name of the author and the distinction awarded on the official website and in different publications.
- The organisation will take the utmost care in the treatment of the material received, and will not be held responsible in the event of loss or damage that it may suffer involuntarily, due to its handling or dispatch.
- The Asoc. Cultural El Bujío guarantees the correct treatment of the data in accordance with the current regulations on Personal Data Protection LOPD, RGPD and LSSICE 34/2002.
- Participation in the competition implies knowledge and acceptance of these rules, so that once it has been formalised, it cannot be challenged.
- Any unforeseen event not covered by these rules will be resolved by the Asoc. Cultural El Bujío and communicated to the participants, who agree to accept the solution provided by the organization.
Download the registration form:
Home / The Festival / Participate / 2022 Edition / Blog / Contact
Follow us in our social networks